Productivity tools are a great benefit for anyone looking to start up or improve their business, but the sheer number of productivity apps out there can be overwhelming.
As an entrepreneur, I have a lot of different things going on at once and I need to make sure my time is being used wisely.
Of course, I don't want to spend hours trying to find the best tool for the job.
To help you save some time right off the bat, I’ve compiled a list of my top-five favourite productivity apps.
Do you want to build workflows that will help you to plan, manage and automate your team's tasks?
Monday.com will allow you to do exactly that.
Collaborate with your team, and manage your projects all in one workspace.
- Manage & share files
- Setup customizable automations
- Integrate with other tools & apps
- Prioritize and manage tasks
Slack is a free platform for communication that helps entrepreneurs and startup founders lead more successful businesses.
Communicate and collaborate with your team to complete projects faster.
Slack is popular among remote workers who want to stay connected with their team.
- Team chat and calls
- Share files to team members
- Connect Slack with other apps and integrations
- Split conversations, files & tools into relevant channels
Asana makes managing your tasks super easy and gives you a clear picture of what needs to be done next.
It's like a digital to-do list that's always up-to-date and shows you what needs to be done next without having to trawl through emails or check websites every time you want to do something new.
Get on top of task management with Asana, and stop losing focus on your projects.
- Set strategic goals and track your progress
- Automate routine tasks
- View your team's work in one shared calendar
- Track your work on Kanban boards
Notion is an all-in-one task management and productivity tool that gives you everything you need to get more done.
Notion is focused on giving you the best tools for creating a customized workflow that helps you focus on what's most important: your business.
- Create tables, lists & Kanban boards
- Take notes & save documents
- Embed other tools into Notion pages
- Collaborate with your team in real-time
IFTTT (If This Then That) is a tool I've been using for a while to automate mundane tasks.
Connect your apps & devices, and create automations that you didn't think were possible.
With IFTTT, there is an integration that every entrepreneur can use, so create an account and start using it now!
- Automatically share new YouTube videos to Twitter
- Publish To Do's added to your Amazon Echo as a card in Trello
- Have smart lights? Make your lights blink when you miss a call
There tons of incredible automations just like these that you can create by simply connecting your smart tech & apps to IFTTT.
Are you going to start using any of these tools?